POSITION: C# developer.net-core
TAGS: ASP.net-core, Dotnet-core, C# on Linux, Linux Software Development, API development, Distributed computing, Docker, SQL, PostgreSQL, Data Science, Data Analysis
Carjojo is revolutionizing the way people buy cars in the U.S. As part of our core programming team, this role would be to develop programs to gather, analyze, and distribute information to our customers. With over 3 million currently for-sale vehicles in our database and over 2 years of pricing and sales history from 20,000+ US car dealers, the breadth and depth of our Big Data is unique and revolutionary. You will extend, develop, program and implement new algorithms and systems used in our product and analytics. Please consider learning more about this exciting and essential role where you can have daily, direct impact on the continued evolution of our innovative products.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, preferably with focus on data analysis, big data manipulation, and database operation.
- Interest in Big Data and the associated methodologies
- Experience in using SQL databases including Mysql or Postgresql.
- Resourceful, flexible, adaptable team player
- Desire to work within a dynamic startup environment
Requirements for Success:
- 4+ years of experience in utilizing ASP.net C# in production environments, either in web products or in backend computation.
- 1+ years of experience in utilizing C# and .net-core (dotnet-core) in a production environment.
- IMPORTANT: Hands on experience programming, debugging, and deploying C# .net-core (1.0+) programs in the Linux environment. Direct experience using Linux based IDEs as part of this experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in using SQL with either Mysql or Postgresql in creating and running queries directly. Usage of ORMs does not fulfill this requirement.
- Software programming skills in Java, Python, or C++ a plus but not required for this position.
- Ability to work with product managers and engineers to translate requirements into design that can be implemented in code for both car pricing analysis and data visualization
Come join our team, and enjoy the benefits of a rapidly growing company with a great team and culture!
Carjojo Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume and include a cover letter describing why you’re an ideal candidate for Carjojo. Those missing a cover letter will not be considered. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.